Animal Damage Repair
Sneaky critters such as squirrels and raccoons often damage your home’s exterior as they try to find an entrance. Soffits get removed, water-weakened fascia gets chewed, and a loose vent is an invitation for more animals to enter. When animal removal is needed, usually some type of repair work is required along with it.
While many homeowners are concerned with contracting a sickness from wildlife infestation, they must be educated on all ramifications. A majority of people are well aware that termites cause significant damage to the structural integrity of the home, but other animals also cause an incredible amount of chaos. Birds can destroy your chimney, rats chew through wires and create fires, and large animals such as raccoons and skunks will likely break windows as well as destroy insulation.
The team at Creature Catchers not only removes animals from your home but we fix any damage they may have caused. We make sure to implement preventative measures to ensure your home stays safe. Our professional wildlife removal crew will discuss why animals are drawn to your home and we will provide you with resources to make sure they stay away for good.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Attic insulation
- Attic restoration
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter guard installation
- Custom attic vent screening
- Roof vent guards
- Gable vent enclosures
- Chimney crown repair and sealing
- Chimney cover installation
- Minor carpentry, soffit and fascia repairs
- Carcass removal (dead animal removal)
- Debris and nest material removals
- Attic or Crawlspace restoration
- Attic or Crawlspace decontamination
- Attic or Crawlspace cleaning (feces removal)
- Roof repairs
- Chimney repairs
- Chimney cap installation
- Installing screening on vents
- Installation of screening on windows
- Closing animal entry holes
- Perimeter inspections
Contact Creature Catchers at 781.727.5795 for wildlife removal in Massachusetts.